Water purifier - reverse osmosis (RO) plant
New at Alex Kaffe:
RO, or reverse osmosis, system that cleans the water quickly and efficiently from lime, toxins and other unwanted impurities.
A reverse osmosis system consists of a semipermeable membrane. This means that it is permeable to certain types of substances. It is the same membrane found in plants. This makes it useful in reverse osmosis, where the desired result is to leave contaminated substances behind and let the clean water seep through .
Perfect for mixing third wave water for optimal coffee water - or as completely clean drinking water
Intro price: DKK 3499 including 8 FREE single letters:
- third wave water classic profile x 4
- espresso profile x 4
The SWT-5000 provides:
- Delivers crystal clear and lime-free water
- Easy to operate and cheap to run
- Also delivers hot water in 4 temperatures (room temperature, 50°, 85° and 95°)
- Easy replacement of all filters
- 5 liter container, which gives approx. 3.75 liters of purified water
Active filter system:
- RO MEMBRANE (reverse osmosis)
- 4-stage filter system
- 5 liter water tank
- 1.5 liter standby tank (with purified water)
- Rededication of return water
- Flush function
- Automatic tank ventilation
Keeping you updated:
- Display of water temperature
- Display of remaining filter time
- Shows when filter change is necessary
- Shows when there is not enough water
- Display of operating mode rinse mode
- Shows operating mode rinse mode
- Shows when a water change is necessary
- TDS sensor monitors water inlet
- TDS sensor monitors clean water
Easy to operate:
- Multi-touch function
- Hot water in just 3 seconds
- 3 pre-programmed temperature levels
- Power saving mode
- Parental control
- Filter change in just 10 seconds
- Electronic filter reset
- Automatic shutdown in the event of a malfunction
Return right :
If we have to take care of receiving returned goods, it costs DKK 125.00 per return order. Voe's conditions are that the product must not have been opened and/or tested, as we cannot resell the product for hygienic reasons. All packages are sealed with a label that is destroyed if the box is opened. We handle complaints that are due to defects in the product u/b. It requires the customer to send the product directly to us and we let our technical department test the product. If there are errors that are not due to incorrect use/mishandling of the product, we immediately send a new product directly to the customer. If there are errors due to incorrect use/mistreatment, we will contact you for further clarification.
Question: How long is the delivery time?
Answer: As the coffee is roasted to order, to ensure freshness, you can expect a delivery time of 2-5 working days.
Question: Can you return your goods?
Answer: Yes, there is a 14-day right of return, except for RO systems due to hygiene
Question: Can I collect my coffee myself?
Answer: Select collection during delivery, then you can collect from Alex Kaffe south of Aarhus